I support visionary humans, philanthropists, trusts and foundations to give from a cup that’s running over.
I offer a tailored range of coaching services to help philanthropists be the best they can be and enjoy a more meaningful, connected life.
Together we find solutions to any scale of generosity.
Contact me for a discrete, no obligation conversation that can deliver initial results within minutes.
What is True Legacy?
A peaceful state of being, knowing you are reaching your potential in receiving (and receiving) authentically, consciously, powerfully.
Get in touch with Libby to find out how she can help you give and live this way.
Bee & Flower Podcast here for inspiration. Head & heart giving that pollinates.
Why do we give?
- Because we know the actions and choices made now can help in the future.
- Small gifts can help lead to big change.
- We are compelled to take action.
- Giving honours life and the power of the human spirit to affect change.
- It makes good use of our abilities and taps into what we have to offer. We all have something to offer.
- It’s part of our upbringing and culture.
- We don’t want to see suffering and we wish to assuage it. Human beings feel a connection.
- Because we are grateful.
- To demonstrate our love for others.
- We give because we know that suffering thrives on apathy.
From “Successful Philanthropy” by Jean Shafiroff.
What is success?
Your cup runs over
You live generously
Leaving the world a little better
That you have lived
[Click on Pages for more…]